• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Relevant passage.. In February 2021, soon after President Biden took office, CBS News and its pollster YouGov released data showing that most Republicans viewed Democrats in precisely that way. Asked to evaluate whether Democrats were political opponents (meaning that a Democratic win simply meant not getting desired policies) or enemies — “if they win, your life or your entire way of life may be threatened” — most Republicans identified the Democrats as enemies. Democrats, on the other hand, were more likely to call Republicans political opponents.

Elon Musk waited till this moment to officially endorse Trump. He couldn't control how horny he was for his masculinity. What a gay.

Relevant passage.. In February 2021, soon after President Biden took office, CBS News and its pollster YouGov released data showing that most Republicans viewed Democrats in precisely that way. Asked to evaluate whether Democrats were political opponents (meaning that a Democratic win simply meant not getting desired policies) or enemies — “if they win, your life or your entire way of life may be threatened” — most Republicans identified the Democrats as enemies. Democrats, on the other hand, were more likely to call Republicans political opponents.

why would the left do this?

Not only that but the rhetoric over the next several weeks is gonna be as unbearable as it gets. Missing was the absolute worst case scenario. Might be time to tune this shit out. Bunch of bros jerking off over how masculine Trump is. They're all gay.

I was on the verge of tuning out…. this seals the deal

As a side note, I saw someone repost Andrew Tate comparing his fate to Trump’s:

“First they try to cancel you, when that fails, they try to jail you, when that fails, they try to assassinate you”

There is a lady on MSNBC saying that she heard they are saying there are 2 shooters.

Stuff conspiracy theories are made of.

Back