• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Thing is Trump was already martyr to his fans, does this make independents like him more, I don't think so.

As much as people thought the debate changed everything and it didn't, people are going to say the same about this and it won't.

What this will do for the race imo is help cover up the GOP's lack of ground game. Trump voters are going to show up at the polls.

Serious question...why do you keep quoting those like they're important?
Because you don't have an edge on Vegas odds even though you think you do. Though I question that you even think you do otherwise you'd be betting!

But in this case I just think the emotional betting is funny.

Reactions: CH1

That roof is apparently about 125m from where Trump was located. That strains credibility. Getting a rifle into that event within 125m of a presidential candidate, with clear line of site to said candidate. That's the closest of only like 8-9 elevated locations within range for anyone but a real, real gud shot. The secret service are very good at what they do, it would be shocking if someone was able to get onto that roof with a rifle unnoticed.

Last edited:
Back