• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

It’s all a grift. Vance will be crushed and spit out if he dares take on the Powell Memo beneficiaries. The rubes are being played or given culture war consolation prizes the plutocrats don’t give a shit about.

It’s all a grift. Vance will be crushed and spit out if he dares take on the Powell Memo beneficiaries. The rubes are being played or given culture war consolation prizes the plutocrats don’t give a shit about.

He’s their guy. I honestly think this pick was as simple as Musk saying “I’ll give you $200 mill to pick Vance”. Plus whatever Thiel is giving.

He was praying. Morons.
This is the least Godly man in the entire history of the human race. It's incredible how you can't figure out even the most basic and obvious of facts, yet call other people morons. The only clue here is everything he's ever said and done.

Yeah, nothing better for kids than mothers staying with abusive husbands. Or couples who loathe each other staying together “for the sake of the kids”.
Another lowkey liberal tenant: the family unit is not important and in fact loathsome and deplorable. The government is a better parent for your kids.

In September 2021 interview with conservative podcast host Jack Murphy, Vance urged Trump to fire "every civil servant" in the administration and replace them during a second term while seemingly suggesting he ignore any Supreme Courtruling that ordered him to stop.

"I think that what Trump should do, like if I was giving him one piece of advice, fire every single mid-level bureaucrat, every civil servant in the administrative state, replace them with our people, and when the courts, because you will get taken to court, and then when the courts stop you, stand before the country like Andrew Jackson did and say the Chief Justice has made his ruling, now let him enforce it," Vance previously said.

This is why he was picked. He will do what Pence wouldn’t

This is the least Godly man in the entire history of the human race. It's incredible how you can't figure out even the most basic and obvious of facts, yet call other people morons. The only clue here is everything he's ever said and done.
Even if he's not religious, he could be like me and bow my head during times of prayer out of respect, too.
Pssst. Tenet and tenant are different words, with different meanings
Ah, blasting these off from work and multi-taking will do that ha. I do understand the difference between a renter of a residence and a religious belief/doctrine.

Back