• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Here are the fake electors trying to get into the official proceedings in Michigan.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_NgLQxMV9c

They happened. What could be the point of fake electors other than to overturn the election? All of the court cases where thrown out (except for one small case that didn't change anything) because they had no evidence.

So why do you support an Insurrectionist?

Also, what is wrong with AP? They are just a hard news source. Do you believe in Universal Truth?

1721149018818.png
1721149082048.png
Ah I thought you were honestly asking. I didn’t know it was all rhetorical. I wouldn’t have responded if I had known, like I often do here to the rhetorical.

He reflected what many of us thought - the election's integrity was in question.

But there are already remedies for that. Remedies that have historically (2000 election) been quite kind to the GOP.

The core problem for this explanation is that this was heard in courts across the country and there was nothing tangible they were able to produce regardless of where the court was, who the judge was (and who appointed them).

Rule of law is rule of law. Shit looks shady? Cool, take it to the courts. Courts tell you that you're wrong, and you've exhausted your legal options, the answer isn't kicking in the doors of the government and trying to take over.

But there are already remedies for that. Remedies that have historically (2000 election) been quite kind to the GOP.

The core problem for this explanation is that this was heard in courts across the country and there was nothing tangible they were able to produce regardless of where the court was, who the judge was (and who appointed them).

Rule of law is rule of law. Shit looks shady? Cool, take it to the courts. Courts tell you that you're wrong, and you've exhausted your legal options, the answer isn't kicking in the doors of the government and trying to take over.
FlyGuy is opposed to rule of law. I'm not sure if he realizes it or not, but its the only logical conclusion based on what he has posted here.

It's always "I'm not going to get into it" or "you guys are way more into this than me" when the facts come calling

then we move on to the next feeling

rinse and repeat
I don’t have the time to give a dissertation. Especially when you folks google and get a full page of algorithm altered biased articles that already support your worldview.

I do appreciate how you’ve noticed this all doesn’t phase me. I’ve got more important things in life. It is merely a distraction when I don’t want to work.

View attachment 21252
View attachment 21253
Ah I thought you were honestly asking. I didn’t know it was all rhetorical. I wouldn’t have responded if I had known, like I often do here to the rhetorical.
So tell me you don't understand how journalism works without telling me you don't understand how journalism works.

Hint: in the heat of the moment you don't want to put out "fake" or "unsubstantiated" claims until they are confirmed, right?

We have all seen the video, the loud noise could have been fireworks. We didn't know at the time, then a bit later it was confirmed that it was indeed gun shots and was reported as such.

So again, why do you support an Insurrectionist?

I don’t have the time to give a dissertation. Especially when you folks google and get a full page of algorithm altered biased articles that already support your worldview.

I do appreciate how you’ve noticed this all doesn’t phase me. I’ve got more important things in life. It is merely a distraction when I don’t want to work.

A cogent argument is required, not a dissertation. You obviously have the time to spout superficial feelings-based arguments, which you then are completely unable to defend.

whether this "phases" you or not is, frankly, of no interest to me whatsoever.

A cogent argument is required, not a dissertation. You obviously have the time to spout superficial feelings-based arguments, which you then are completely unable to defend.

whether this "phases" you or not is, frankly, of no interest to me whatsoever.
Whether you agree with me or not is of no interest to me, too. I'm not here trying to change minds and hearts.

I thought the person who asked me the initial question was genuinely interested to see someone else's frame of mind. Not as a "gotcha" moment for them to create. But that seems to be the goal of most posters here. I simply come to engage out of boredom. I am glad everyone here has no feelings in their posts. All the curse words and name-calling are purely emotion-devoid facts, I'm sure.

Whether you agree with me or not is of no interest to me, too. I'm not here trying to change minds and hearts.

I thought the person who asked me the initial question was genuinely interested to see someone else's frame of mind. Not as a "gotcha" moment for them to create. But that seems to be the goal of most posters here. I simply come to engage out of boredom. I am glad everyone here has no feelings in their posts. All the curse words and name-calling are purely emotion-devoid facts, I'm sure.
that was a quick dent in your reporting! kudos

A nice long read from 2 years ago on what Peter Thiel and co. have been brewing for a while now. This is where we are now. Unfortunately guys like @FlyGuy have no idea they're suckers for the elite.

by the way, yes this is a long read, but it's worth it to understand what's going on and what's been going on for years.

I remember reading this 2yrs ago and it was interesting, but now 2yrs later with Vance installed as a possible veep, everything in this article really comes into focus.

Read it in installments or something but i highly recommend it.

by the way, yes this is a long read, but it's worth it to understand what's going on and what's been going on for years.

I remember reading this 2yrs ago and it was interesting, but now 2yrs later with Vance installed as a possible veep, everything in this article really comes into focus.

Read it in installments or something but i highly recommend it.

Free link for anyone else interested

Back