• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Because I don’t believe any of that. They’ve all been largely exaggerated with hyperbole with disregard for pertinent facts (J6) and politicized to the nth degree. This pedo shit is just fake. If it were credible it would’ve been plastered everywhere within days of the Epstein arrest. They would not go to all this effort to trump up exaggerated charges on the man and yet withhold something so damning.
So feelings, it's all just feelings with you

Because I don’t believe any of that. They’ve all been largely exaggerated with hyperbole with disregard for pertinent facts (J6) and politicized to the nth degree. This pedo shit is just fake. If it were credible it would’ve been plastered everywhere within days of the Epstein arrest. They would not go to all this effort to trump up exaggerated charges on the man and yet withhold something so damning.
Do you agree that Trump and his team (a team that Trump listened to and selected) got/put together 7 slates of Illegal/fake electors in the 7 battle ground states that Trump lost? Yes or No?

Then the plan was to have VP Pence throw out the real electors or cause confusion as to which are the legitimate electors and let the House decide which ones to use?

They wanted to delay the official proceedings on Jan 6 to then also flip it back to the House (which had more republican states reps than Dems states) to over throw the election

Sounds like an Insurrection to me.

Last edited:
So feelings, it's all just feelings with you
Sure, I see people strolling through the capital, and don't think our democracy is trying to be toppled. You could say that is a feeling. I did not think grandma was overturning the election by holding congress at gunpoint.

As for the pedo crap, it's simple logic. If they could get him with an accurate pedo accusation then they would have done it. Tell me the advantage of not giving verifiable proof and charging the man with a crime for it.

Do you agree that Trump and his team (a team that Trump listened to and selected) got/put together 7 slates of Illegal/fake electors in the 7 battle ground states that Trump lost? Yes or No?

Then the plan was to have VP Pence throw out the real electors or cause confusion as to which are the legitimate electors and let the House decide which ones to use?

I'm not going to litigate the whole thing, especially when cnn and AP are the source docs. There was a constitutionally-based argument for the actions.

Given the extremely suspect voting practices and middle of the night vote dumps that were allowed in 2020 due to covid I don't think his actions were insurrection level. He reflected what many of us thought - the election's integrity was in question.

They charged Trump with 88 felony charges and he's still here talking about Tony B and Biden's crimes, so let's be honest, it wouldn't fucking matter if Trump was charged for raping a kid.

They'd find some way to explain it away.
And when they're thrown out?

They wanted to delay the official proceedings on Jan 6 to then also flip it back to the House (which had more republican states reps than Dems states) to over throw the election

I commend your patience. good luck.

I'm not going to litigate the whole thing, especially when cnn and AP are the source docs. There was a constitutionally-based argument for the actions.

Given the extremely suspect voting practices and middle of the night vote dumps that were allowed in 2020 due to covid I don't think his actions were insurrection level. He reflected what many of us thought - the election's integrity was in question.
funny how you run for the hills when asked to substantiate your claims

Here are the fake electors trying to get into the official proceedings in Michigan.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_NgLQxMV9c

They happened. What could be the point of fake electors other than to overturn the election? All of the court cases where thrown out (except for one small case that didn't change anything) because they had no evidence.

So why do you support an Insurrectionist?

Also, what is wrong with AP? They are just a hard news source. Do you believe in Universal Truth?

It’s well established that Trump has sexually assaulted women, but he lies about it and that’s all the excuse they need to support him since they don’t care anyway. Honestly, if Trump was convicted of sexually abusing a child, they’d just pretend he didn’t do it, or if he did do it, the child had it coming. Look what she was wearing, comes from a bad family, etc. There’s no bottom.

There was a constitutionally-based argument for the actions.

No. There was not. I've politely explained it to you once already. Eastman's entire claim rests on the idea that election laws built 150 yrs ago to specifically clarify where the constitution is "vague" on this (in that is doesn't specifically outlaw inventing your own electors out of thin air, but very clearly states that the States themselves are who certifies electors....which really isn't fucking vague at all unless you're trying to greasy lawyer your way into overthrowing an election), are unconstitutional....and then after those are magically found to be unconstitutional, then his dogshit interpretation of the constitution needs to be put in place of 200+ years of proper interpretation of it.

But let's simplify this. Do you really think the founders intended for presidential candidates to be able to name their own people to certify the votes on behalf of the states? Just stop and think about that for a moment. What happens if both sides try to do that? How do we determine which set of electors to use? I mean, the answer is pretty fucking obvious than an impartial body should be naming electors. Claiming that there is a constitutional argument for a presidential candidate to name his own electors is very, very fucked up.

Back