• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Trump is so toxic, by now his base is his base and it can’t grow. That’s why talk about conceding the election is so pre-mature and gloomy by some of the worry warts in the dem party

I think that's one reason I'm skeptical of the polls tho really - the crosstabs seem to suggest he is by a lot.

That's the lowbrow interpretation, for sure. I think a majority of women would say that raising children is the most rewarding experience of their life. Just like men would say having and providing for their family is the most rewarding experience of their life. We just found my wife a lateral wfh job because she wanted to be around our daughter more and work less crazy hours so she could do that.
wow, cannot believe your wife is so negligent as to not focus her entire being on raising your child. thought you'd be the type to be strong and control your family and focus fully on what's best for the child. sounds like you're abandoning your conservative values.

@FlyGuy Legit question: Why do you support an Insurrectionist and an alleged Pedo. Aren't those things "UnAmerican"? Especially the Pedo stuff, Q is all about getting the Pedos (who are only Democrats) and to end Human/Sexual trafficking. Trump seems to be ok with that as he was good friends with Epstein.

can't provide for your family. which you tell us is the only way for a man to be fulfilled. seems like you're a failure as a conservative and a man by your own standards, not mine!

or maybe both you and your wife are fulfilled by both providing for your family and raising your kids? crazy but maybe yes?

oh no i was too mean.
ah I see you beat me to this. well played.

@FlyGuy Legit question: Why do you support an Insurrectionist and an alleged Pedo. Aren't those things "UnAmerican"? Especially the Pedo stuff, Q is all about getting the Pedos (who are only Democrats) and to end Human/Sexual trafficking. Trump seems to be ok with that as he was good friends with Epstein.
January 6 wasn't an insurrection, it was an attempt to save democracy!

and Jeffrey who?

Is that true though. Feels like he’s mainstreaming beyond MAGA with Musks etc jumping on board.
eh that's just his billionaire buddies bankrolling him. dunno that that's actually any significant expansion in grassroots support. the money will definitely help him though.

bad census data is doing a lot of heavy lifting imo.
inclined to agree and with the the idea that he's not significantly building on his base.

not entirely sure why they keep making people who didn't vote in 2020 such a large number of their respondents.

Back