• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I wouldn't want to live in a world where Zeke was a hardcore MAGAt. Or even a beleafer type, which is the same thing anyway. Fuck he'd be so annoying. No offense btw.

Another highkey conservative tenant: women doing anything other than housewifing has ruined them and society.
That's the lowbrow interpretation, for sure. I think a majority of women would say that raising children is the most rewarding experience of their life. Just like men would say having and providing for their family is the most rewarding experience of their life. We just found my wife a lateral wfh job because she wanted to be around our daughter more and work less crazy hours so she could do that.

No dummy my hope would be that you teach your daughter she never has to live with someone who treats her like shit in front of her kids, but that seems unlikely so you can figure out the consequences.
She would never marry such a person because of how I'll raise her.

That's the lowbrow interpretation, for sure. I think a majority of women would say that raising children is the most rewarding experience of their life. Just like men would say having and providing for their family is the most rewarding experience of their life. We just found my wife a lateral wfh job because she wanted to be around our daughter more and work less crazy hours so she could do that.

you poor cuck can't support your family.

She won't. You don't grow up watching your dad be a doting father and husband and marry some loser wife beater.
Ah ok. So the daughters with shitty dads are the ones who need to stay with their shitty husbands. I get it now.

61CaZ+ZB-wL._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

you poor cuck can't support your family.
I'd say we're solidly middle to upper middle class. It would be pretty silly for her to have all of our student loan debt and not work, but we enjoy living comfortably. Her knew job is low stress so she is happy to work while being very near our daughter all day.

Do you have friends IRL? The more you post the more I question how anyone can be around you.

Back