• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

fwiw....right wing is going nuts with this

1721534745016.png

No idea why a Mariners-Jays game has set them off like this though.

Oh, and they're also talking about Hillary replacing Joe Biden a bunch.

yeeesss... Democrats are so freaked out by Joe Biden's age of 81, that they are going to take this major risk so they can face 77 year old Donald Trump with ....... 76 year old Hillary Clinton instead.

oXG0KOk.gif

It’s extreme gas lighting to say it was just a bad 10 minutes and the donor class is pulling the wool over the voters eyes.

Compare any recent appearance with an interview from even 1-2 years ago. The decline is stunning. Everyone can see it’s. That’s why this is an issue now. it’s not just the billionaires, it everone with eyes and ears.

A black indian woman does not get this far in politics from being dumb. You can think whatever you want of her, cherrypicking a few dumb moments (which you can do for every politician ever) doesn't change that fact. I don't think she's a great candidate either and don't agree with her on everything but much like many Republicans that I disagree with, calling her dumb is a dumb opinion!

Back