• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I think this was the play for a long time….Gavin Newsom is the choice the party wants, he did the circuit as if he was running for ages…..then dropped back so as not to be the leading voice behind pushing Biden out…we avoid primary’ing our own candidate…

…..but the DNC can have an open vote at the convention, bi-pass Kamala and insert Gavin to decimate Trump.

Newsom & Mayor Pete….2024-2032

Can’t wait.

And to the MSM who couldn’t even bother to properly #bothsides an morbidly obese, rapist, authoritarian felon who prompted an attempted coup with a stuttering old man.

The double standard is breathtaking.
Stuttering extremely old, rapidly deteriorating man.

Well, I think this basically guarantees Trump the White House. Massive own goal by the Dems, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

But I’ve been wrong before. Recently, even!

The mainstream coverage of this is going to be hilarious btw. Incredibly toxic, casting doubt on everything Biden has accomplished, contrasting Democrat infighting with Republican unity. They’re going to work as hard as possible to make Trump look qualified, suited, and capable in contrast to the flailing Dems.

Probably pushes the House and Senate back to Rs as well.

Back