• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

She’s so unlikeable that it won’t matter. We’ve also seen what she’s like when she has to speak without a script - lots of bullshit greased over with obnoxious fake laughing when there’s nothing funny being said. If she’s even the nominee, I expect her to come out strong and jousting with Trump, but I don’t think it’s going to go well. I’m just imagining her dealing with the Israel stuff or trying to handle Putin and I get seriously squeamish.

If she wasn't running against putin's puppet you might have a point.

Endorsements so far...

Rep Adam Schiff
Sen Tina Smith
Annie Kuster (New Democrat Coalition Chair)
Congressional Asian Pacific Caucus
John Kerry
John Osoff
Ted Lieu
Elizabeth Warren
James Clyburn
Mark Warner
Tim Kaine
Clintons
Chris Coons
Mark Kelly
Patty Murphy
Congressional Hispanic Caucus Chair
Tammy Baldwin
Congressional Black Caucus
Pramila Jayapal

Guess we're waiting to hear from Nancy, Jeffries, Schumer.

As much as I think Buttigieg is the best there is, the VP pick should be based on cold hard analytical data on whoever gives them the best chance. And if they don't have the best data/data-analyst team in the world then WTF are we doing here?

Assume we’ll get a decent amount of birther conspiracy about Kamala as well. Not exactly the same as Obama stuff, but both parents born outside the US, maybe they were illegals, is Kamala an anchor baby, etc.
Wasn't Dotard's own grandfather basically an "illegal immigrant"? (seeking to avoid the conscription in Germany which seems to be a family trait)

Back