• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

If you want consistency, the reports were the model of consistency. Every single connected person was saying he was under intense pressure to go. How many Dem congressmen and governors and others publicly called for him to go. And he was still publicly telling them to fuck off. So we should have a basis to think they were pressuring for no reason and he was pretending to continue his campaign?

I was with you all the way till yesterday when Joe pump faked me and started to make me think he wouldn’t go. The old man still has some moves.

Ridiculous for you think that Joe went from “Fuck OFF!!!! (mindz from FI still believes in me) to “I am too old” overnight

Her vagina hasn’t bled for decades. Come on, man.

Well...decades is a strong word. Menopause is generally 50-55ish when it sets in.

But to the...meat...of the issue. Do republican voters know this? There have been a whole of of "female President" jokes over the years that have basically been riffs on women having a period.

Well...decades is a strong word. Menopause is generally 50-55ish when it sets in.

But to the...meat...of the issue. Do republican voters know this? There have been a whole of of "female President" jokes over the years that have basically been riffs on women having a period.
I think she needs to release her medical reports so we know exactly when menopause hit her. This is established protocol.

It's gonna be so awesome when she wins

I'm ready for the crying

images

100% ridiculous
Putting aside something that we’d only see in the movies, the only likely explanation is that the pressure just became overwhelming. He lost too many supporters, doners had apparently shut off the cash hose completely, and daily public cries from prominent Dems telling him to stop. And all this while battling Covid. It was inevitable which is why I backed your prediction, but I think he was all in on Friday until he was…”told” somehow that he’s out.

Back