• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

How was she allowed to run for VP?

Anyway bad (and unpopular) look for the GOP if they question her UnAmericaness.

She can handle that attack all fucking day
How is it unexpected? Their base doesn't see it as a bad look.

You say "Generic Democrat", person being polled hears "Democrat with the same beliefs as me and a clean record".

It doesn't exist.

True for some being polled but others would be like you and say “Joe just had a bad day, he’s really good, we need to keep him”

True for some being polled but others would be like you and say “Joe just had a bad day, he’s really good, we need to keep him”

...or replace him, but do it now so you can regain the momentum in this race.

You keep forgetting that part of my opinion.

...or replace him, but do it now so you can regain the momentum in this race.

You keep forgetting that part of my opinion.

nobody ever argued that the Dems had a ton of time to pick someone

You made it seem like it was already too late

This is a hell of a fight coming up, I can't wait to see how it shapes up. The VP picks are always so interesting, with regional politics being so involved.

Kamala - (D - CA)

Contenders

Shapiro - (D - PA)
Cooper - (D - NC)
Kelly - (D - AZ)

Vs

Trump - (R - Moscow)
Vance - (R - DARPA)

Would just publicly offer the other two important spots on her team - so she can promote that all three are really on her ticket. See how that goes.

Would just publicly offer the other two important spots on her team - so she can promote that all three are really on her ticket. See how that goes.

Kelly would be a good move to offer a job in the executive. His seat isn't for for re election until 2028 and Arizona has a Dem governor (Hobbs), and she would get to pick Kelly's replacement.

This is quite the back and forth game so far.

Trump was on his way to jail.

Then Biden blows the debate.

Trump almost gets assassinated, then raises big time donations.

Then Trump clowns up the RNC.

Then Biden says he's never leaving, but suddenly drops out.

Harris steps in and raises even more money than Trump.

The seesaw will go all the way to the wire.

Season 10 has been much better than season 8 and 9

I suspected but wasn’t sure!!! Forgive me
I'm just sad I sold my last pot stock Friday. Aawh had a nice 20% bounce off lows and was going contra everything else and it was the only thing I held. I had to sell it before the dam eventually broke on it. I think pot has a good day and will have many more good days if Kamala starts showing some signs that she can beat trump in the polls! Oh well. Maybe I'll find a way to sneak in somewhere.

"It's pre season, nobody pays attention until September"

lol, dude c'mon.

No you come on!

You’re conflating the time to pick someone (had to happen before a convention date that has nothing to do with our different opinions) and time for that person to build a profile and defeat Trump (oodles of time for that according to me, you kept cross tabbing polls until they all showed Joe winning)

I was quite clear…If you didn’t understand it’s because you didn’t want to

Back