• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Fun news to come back to after a few days with no internet. You guys put up over 50 pages on this thread this weekend. And it was easily the best way to catch up on all the developments as they happened. Great stuff.

I don't know if this was the right move but i have to say the vibes, which were so bad a couple days ago, seem to have been pretty immaculate since the move - on both sides. Grassroot donor numbers are eye popping and that's a very encouraging data point. But also the way the dems have done it seems pretty bang on too. And then on the other side they're angry and panicking. Vibes wise this feels way better than i feared it might.

But can a black woman carry enough working class white men? I just dunno.

Veepwise all the rumoured candidates seem strong. Though i wish Mark Kelly would stop shaving his head.

Though i wish Mark Kelly would stop shaving his head.

absolutely no.

Fun news to come back to after a few days with no internet. You guys put up over 50 pages on this thread this weekend. And it was easily the best way to catch up on all the developments as they happened. Great stuff.

I don't know if this was the right move but i have to say the vibes, which were so bad a couple days ago, seem to have been pretty immaculate since the move - on both sides. Grassroot donor numbers are eye popping and that's a very encouraging data point. But also the way the dems have done it seems pretty bang on too. And then on the other side they're angry and panicking. Vibes wise this feels way better than i feared it might.

But can a black woman carry enough working class white men? I just dunno.

Veepwise all the rumoured candidates seem strong. Though i wish Mark Kelly would stop shaving his head.

You spend the last several days in Algonquin as well?

We were about 20 minutes out from the access point parking lot at the end of our trip when news broke that Biden was stepping down.

Trump is gonna dump JD isn't he? He'll go with Donald's or Scott to counter.

It's going to be tough though. Vance is property of Thiel and the Tech Broligarchs and they're bank rolling Trumps campaign. Galloway went over a bunch of Silicon Valley for Trump stuff today and his sidekick pulled out a stat that from a recent round of funding where Trump was bragging about taking in 53 million dollars in the day after his felony conviction, it turns out that 50 million was from an old money nepo baby banking heir.

Those people want Vance. Project 2025's people want Vance. Trump would face a ton of resistance from within his machine if he tried to replace Vance.

I assumed zeke would have found out the news while tripping balls on acid. But I forgot that he was a real one that does no internet camping. I'm comforted that the forum messiah has spoken.

Back