• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I'm confused what the point is? Do you think he's dead?
yes, he does. lol.

far too "coincidental" that the "president" got "covid" and then disappeared from public life.

I know when I had covid, I was giving twice the normal daily press conferences, cause it did not fatigue me at all, cause it's fake news wuhan china virus and I am a big strong american man.

I'm guessing that they think Biden was basically abducted and hidden in a basement somewhere, and forced (maybe at gunpoint?) to step down. And then probably every state, every senator, every governor, etc... I'm guessing was bribed to support Harris in order to win the nomination without a fight.
ie Pelosi threated easy way or hard way, 25th amendment or not, and then the rest of party fell in line with the orders. Also not sure you know how Washington works, but it's political support is quid pro quo. It's not what they actually believe is best.

Also wouldn't be the first time he's hid in a basement.

The vibes are definitely better, no doubt. I just hope everyone doesn't panic if the polls are all in still in the margin of error in Sept.
oh, there's gonna be panic. a lotta panic. dunno when, or for what, but it will come. and hopefully you and CH1 can keep the zen.

yes, he does. lol.

far too "coincidental" that the "president" got "covid" and then disappeared from public life.

I know when I had covid, I was giving twice the normal daily press conferences, cause it did not fatigue me at all, cause it's fake news wuhan china virus and I am a big strong american man.
If he is not running for president anymore then what is the harm in a pre-recorded 30 second video. If he can't do that then he is not fit to be the president and should step down, period.

Does flooding the market with biased polls help your election results? I don't see the motivation there.
I'm pretty sure this happens quite frequently in authoritarian governments - projects strength through misinformation, potentially depresses turnout bc people think the outcome is baked in, and of course, sets up a "the only way they could've won is cheating" argument.

I'm not saying all the polls are fake, some I just wonder about the methodology. ie) why poll such a large number of people who didn't vote in 2020 and call them likely voters?

According to fly guy we need to turn on the transponder on the planes they are off flying over the oceans on each side. Cause Bidens that ill.

If he is not running for president anymore then what is the harm in a pre-recorded 30 second video. If he can't do that then he is not fit to be the president and should step down, period.
are you familiar with the typical covid symptoms? it can affect your ability to speak. Biden's doctor's reported a sore throat and hoarseness, or something of the like.

yes, he does. lol.

You're POTUS with a long and proud political career...you've just had to announce you won't run for a second term because you're 81 years old and people don't think you're capable of doing the job anymore, largely based on a few somewhat humiliating public appearances. Are you going to be in a rush to speak...publicly?

You're POTUS with a long and proud political career...you've just had to announce you won't run for a second term because you're 81 years old and people don't think you're capable of doing the job anymore, largely based on a few somewhat humiliating public appearances. Are you going to be in a rush to speak...publicly?
that too. give Kamala her moment. old man Joe will come out of his basement when it's time.

Don't you think that a candidate who thinks that a fictitious movie character died should step down too?

I heard that "The late great "Hannibal Lecter" died after visiting a clown show.
Apparently he ate something funny.

Back