• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

ie Pelosi threated easy way or hard way, 25th amendment or not, and then the rest of party fell in line with the orders. Also not sure you know how Washington works, but it's political support is quid pro quo. It's not what they actually believe is best.

Also wouldn't be the first time he's hid in a basement.

There was no quid pro quo. It was a perfect call.

Who won? I have money on this...

tumblr_o6lxq4XqfH1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

You're POTUS with a long and proud political career...you've just had to announce you won't run for a second term because you're 81 years old and people don't think you're capable of doing the job anymore, largely based on a few somewhat humiliating public appearances. Are you going to be in a rush to speak...publicly?
...Yes. That's what a leader does when his nation is in a state of bewilderment at the unilateral decision to thrust upon them a different candidate for which they did not vote for.

Joe has a sore throat so he can't make an appearance to explain to and reassure the millions that just picked him as their candidate, but Trump completely disregards his own safety after being shot.

What a stark contrast.

So, if MAGA is actually flooding the zone with biased polls as ME says...did Trump's team get sucked in and start believing them to the point they got cocky? Polls + Biden's disaster debate makes them pull the trigger on Vance, who doesn't help at all and probably hurts a bit.

And have Dems actually learned how to play the game? Wait for Trump to announce Vance, swap Joe for Kamala, strategically pick a VP. Or is MAGA just stepping on rakes?

Anyway I feel a lot better about things than I did a week or two ago. Still having a hard time picturing the U.S. electing a black woman president but I'm here for the ride.

Isn’t Vance the sock puppet of a bunch of weirdo fascist tech billionaires?

Since Trump badly needs their money, not sure he’d have had a choice even if he had known Biden was stepping down before making his VP choice.

...Yes. That's what a leader does when his nation is in a state of bewilderment at the unilateral decision to thrust upon them a different candidate for which they did not vote for.

Joe has a sore throat so he can't make an appearance to explain to and reassure the millions that just picked him as their candidate, but Trump completely disregards his own safety after being shot.

What a stark contrast.
And when he makes a public appearance shortly you'll feel all better right? Put your big boy pants back on?

What a stark contrast.
you don't understand how party nominations work so all your analysis on the topic is just uninformed, asinine, and idiotic.

Back