• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

If so many had concerns over the integrity of the election, and the other side won truthfully, then they should have done everything possible to assuage the concerns of the other side so that the integrity of future elections would never be in doubt. And yet, they actually went the opposite way, refusing to enact legislation to fortify the integrity of future elections. Extremely telling.

So your argument is you needed the Dems to prove there was fake votes because President Trump and the Republicans were too incompetent to do so while still in the White House?

extremely telling.

So your argument is you needed the Dems to prove there was fake votes because President Trump and the Republicans were too incompetent to do so while still in the White House?

extremely telling.
That makes about as much sense as storming the Capital to overthrow the results of an election that produced the results that you wanted...

Try getting a life where bickering with and namecalling strangers isn't a priority. It'll be hard for a guy like you, but I'm rooting for you.
jennifer-lawrence-thumbs-up.gif

"back out" isn't really a good description of the protagonists journey in American History X though. He had conflict with other nazis for not being good nazis (but instead bad nazis who sell drugs to non aryans), they got mad at him and taught him a lesson by violently raping him to the point he required a significant amount of stitches right in the asshole..... He then decided that being a nazi might not be the life for him. You might say instead that he uhh...backed in....to not wanting to be a nazi anymore.

Now...if you're suggesting that we rape a bunch of nazis to help them find their way out. Well, why didn't you bring this up years ago? I'm in.

I'm remembering the scene when he starts to realize something is up when he hears the TV story. Doesn't he get raped for not being a big nazi anymore?

I'll have to re watch though.

If so many had concerns over the integrity of the election, and the other side won truthfully, then they should have done everything possible to assuage the concerns of the other side so that the integrity of future elections would never be in doubt. And yet, they actually went the opposite way, refusing to enact legislation to fortify the integrity of future elections. Extremely telling.

the only concern they had was that they lost.

but the trump administration, and many trumpy state administrations, who were in charge of those elections, held those elections under closer scrutiny, with more attempts to prove voter fraud than any election in history, and came up not just empty but embarassingly, humiliatingly empty, with not a shred of evidence of significant voter fraud (and hilariously - much fraudulent fake evidence), and with any miscounts found actually working in the GOP's favor, not the dems'/

but because they never had actual concerns about election integttriy, caring only that they lost, they still went out and tried to push anti-voting legislation in any way they could, because the GOP knows that the only way they can actually win elections is for fewer citizens to vote.

Last edited:
i also find the "Biden campaigned from his basement!" line.

Like he did many many rallies and speeches.

this is from the week before the election, summarizing their in person events:

Screenshot 2024-07-23 103556.png

1721745383097.png

Back