• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

the truth is Veeps just aren't that important.

now maybe they are more important for a black woman candidate (just like Joe was more important than most veeps for Obama), but unless they're bringing a state with you there's still only so much a veep is worth.

the good news here is that literally all the contenders look like good choices. The dems' bench is looking pretty dang good surprisingly.

now maybe they are more important for a black woman candidate (just like Joe was more important than most veeps for Obama), but unless they're bringing a state with you there's still only so much a veep is worth.

the good news here is that literally all the contenders look like good choices. The dems' bench is looking pretty dang good surprisingly.
I sort of agree. Bashear will be out there stumping for Harris, going on all the cable shows, so his communication skills will be useful regardless.

Yup. " Who locks down the most electoral votes we would otherwise struggle to win " is easily yhe biggest ability any VP pick would bring here

I'm relieved and this burst of new energy and excitement could work out in their favor, but it's clear now that Biden was a burden.

The rep hasn't quite adapted to tech bros being some of the richest and most powerful people in the world. It wasn't always like this. But it's been long enough that you think the rep would shift!

Back