• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I think it’s going to be a fairly easy win for the Dems. A mini nail biter perhaps but a solid win.

Trump suddenly got old. He’s been fighting sleepy Joe for four years. He doesn’t have any other moves… and America is ready to change the channel after 8 yrs of the Trump show.
Hope you are correct. You’ve definitely earned some benefit of the doubt. So I’m gonna try to tamp down my fear and skepticism for now.

I'm confused what the point is? Do you think he's dead?

I'm guessing that they think Biden was basically abducted and hidden in a basement somewhere, and forced (maybe at gunpoint?) to step down. And then probably every state, every senator, every governor, etc... I'm guessing was bribed to support Harris in order to win the nomination without a fight.

GTHj1EhXoAI0MLE
Imagine if they investigated Trump? There is no telling what they might find!

So, if MAGA is actually flooding the zone with biased polls as ME says...did Trump's team get sucked in and start believing them to the point they got cocky? Polls + Biden's disaster debate makes them pull the trigger on Vance, who doesn't help at all and probably hurts a bit.

And have Dems actually learned how to play the game? Wait for Trump to announce Vance, swap Joe for Kamala, strategically pick a VP. Or is MAGA just stepping on rakes?

Anyway I feel a lot better about things than I did a week or two ago. Still having a hard time picturing the U.S. electing a black woman president but I'm here for the ride.

Random thought. Just thinking about how people get sucked into some horrible views and then remember that American History X did a decent job about how someone gets sucked into being a neo nazi and then back out. Should really watch it again to see if it holds up.
we watched that movie in my Grade 11 American History class. was pretty epic back then... definitely worth a rewatch. Edward Norton is awesome.

I'm confused what the point is? Do you think he's dead?
The point is we have no proof he personally made this decision, much less made it of his own volition, and furthers the argument that we have no idea who is actually running the country.

Democracy in action, baby.

Back