• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

The assassination perp used an iron sight at 140yds.

Used a drone hours beforehand to scout the area, around feds, unabated.

Secret service didn't attend the local law enforcement security meeting that morning where they establish their lines of comm.

Counter snipers were originally not authorized for the event, and when they were they only scouted the area a day before.

The local law enforcement taking pictures of the guy an hour before the event with a range finder.

He rode a bike from his van filled with explosives a mile to the event with his gun.

The kid aimed a gun at the officer who got on the roof and within seconds swung around and started shooting the president? That accurately? BS

This is getting too crazy to blame on incompetence and chance.

Agreed. Definitely staged.

Trump’s defiance in the face of bullets has been by far the strongest part of his campaign.

It’s not that I disagree with you but my wish (and my prediction at the time) was that it wouldn’t be such an impactful memory come November.

So for the event to keep fading in the rear view, I’d rather not ask any questions about it
And politically speaking, I agree.

But for me, facts still matter. As does honest journalism. The erosion of it is what concerns and scares me.

Reactions: CH1
Betting lines showing a ~75% chance it's either Kelly, Cooper or Shapiro with Walz at just 6% and Beshear at 9%. So the lines have it at largely a 3 horse race right now. Doesn't mean it's accurate or a foregone conclusion, but all three of them seem ok enough to me.

Is this sexual harassment settlement out of Shapiro’s office a legit thing does anyone know? Because I’d prob just steer clear of that if it is.

Back