• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

yah, I get it, you're okay with the media taking the convicted felon at his word.

I'm not!
That's the basis of my entire argument actually. I'm not ok with that. He got shot and we all saw it on national television. There are endless other things to tag him on. It's pathetic and desperate to complain that he didn't get shot hard enough.

That's the basis of my entire argument actually. I'm not ok with that. He got shot and we all saw it on national television. There are endless other things to tag him on. It's pathetic and desperate to complain that he didn't get shot hard enough.
he got shot at*

there's no evidence he was struck by a bullet that I'm aware of.

there's a big difference between taking a bullet like a man, and having some stray glass make you bleed a bit.

not to mention you continue to ignore the potential impact of any injury to his capacity. AR bullets are serious shit!

I’m 100% with Preston on the Trump assassination topic….best to not discuss it at all, than give the other side ammunition by reacting how they would if the shoes were on the other foot.

It was a legit assassination attempt…..leave it at that. Less oxygen you give it, less it benefits them.

its not the hill to battle for.

he got shot at*

there's no evidence he was struck by a bullet that I'm aware of.

there's a big difference between taking a bullet like a man, and having some stray glass make you bleed a bit.

not to mention you continue to ignore the potential impact of any injury to his capacity. AR bullets are serious shit!
We saw that he was bleeding. We saw that he was shot at, as you put it. There was an assassination attempt that caused him to bleed from his ear. He took it like a champ. No need to nitpick here. It hurts me to watch people complain about this.

I’m 100% with Preston on the Trump assassination topic….best to not discuss it at all, than give the other side ammunition by reacting how they would if the shoes were on the other foot.

It was a legit assassination attempt…..leave it at that. Less oxygen you give it, less it benefits them.

its not the hill to battle for.
again, this misses the point.

We saw that he was bleeding. We saw that he was shot at, as you put it. There was an assassination attempt that caused him to bleed from his ear. He took it like a champ. No need to nitpick here. It hurts me to watch people complain about this.

Yeah it’s not only the wrong hill the die on…..it’s a softball of a lob to be the exact situation you take the moral high ground on by not reacting like they would have.

he had blood on his face. I'm not even convinced or certain it was his. I don't know why folks are inclined to give the biggest liar of our generation the benefit of the doubt.

and again, I understand you're focusing on the partisan, political, and optical considerations here. I agree that it's bad politics for the Dems to go after this. that's not my issue, and never has been.

each and every norm in our society that he steamrolls takes us closer to autocracy. this is just the most recent example.

Back