• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Exactly

Trump created a lot of jobs before firing everyone without paying them

Also quite famous for not paying the people who build the things that allow him to employ people to fire without paying them.

1721855368187.png

If I had to come up with just one thing that amazed me about the entire Trump era, it's that the exact same type/class of people he spent decades ripping off are the same people who installed him as late stage capitalist politics jesus and continue to drink his bathwater to this day.

Also quite famous for not paying the people who build the things that allow him to employ people to fire without paying them.

View attachment 21378

If I had to come up with just one thing that amazed me about the entire Trump era, it's that the exact same type/class of people he spent decades ripping off are the same people who installed him as late stage capitalist politics jesus and continue to drink his bathwater to this day.

He’s protecting them from even greater perceived fears… aka they ain’t rational

Flashback to Pence’s comments re Trump

"I want the people to know that I had no right to overturn the election," Pence told reporters in Indianapolis, Indiana. "What the president maintained that day, and frankly has said over and over again over the last 2 1/2 years, is completely false. And it's contrary to what our Constitution and the laws of this country provide."

“I knew that it was false," he continued. "Sadly, the president was surrounded by a group of crackpot lawyers that kept telling him what his itching ears wanted to hear."

The former vice president reiterated his comments a short time later during a Fox News interview, telling host Martha MacCallum that Trump "and his gaggle of crackpot lawyers asked me to literally reject votes ... chaos would have ensued.”

I’d love to ask my MAGA family, who always loved Pence, what they thought of this but they blocked us all.
Ask Flyguy.....

Back