• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

you probably don't actually remember the 2019 dem primaries, which had 29 total candidates and 18 who made it to onto actual primary ballots, but when Harris pulled out, she was in a tie for 4th with Mayor Pete, behind Liz and Bernie, way behind joe.
That's exactly the graphic I saw. I meant within the context of the major candidates.

So let’s stack up the confused screeching anti-Harris attacks so far:

DEI candidate
Led a coup
Dumb as a rock
Blew way to the top (DEI blowjobs?)
Not serious/weird laugh/likes to dance
Last in the 2019 primaries

And, now that she’s the candidate, house Republicans want to impeach her for being the failed border czar. That’s the closest you’ll get to an actual policy view, and of course it’s made up.

What did I miss?

DEI candidate
Led a coup
Dumb as a rock

And, now that she’s the candidate, house Republicans want to impeach her for being the failed border czar. That’s the closest you’ll get to an actual policy view, and of course it’s made up.

What did I miss?
She hasn’t given birth.

But also IVF and working mothers are bad, mmk?

DEI candidate
Led a coup
Dumb as a rock

What did I miss?
She's anti plastic straws

Flashback to Pence’s comments re Trump

"I want the people to know that I had no right to overturn the election," Pence told reporters in Indianapolis, Indiana. "What the president maintained that day, and frankly has said over and over again over the last 2 1/2 years, is completely false. And it's contrary to what our Constitution and the laws of this country provide."

“I knew that it was false," he continued. "Sadly, the president was surrounded by a group of crackpot lawyers that kept telling him what his itching ears wanted to hear."

The former vice president reiterated his comments a short time later during a Fox News interview, telling host Martha MacCallum that Trump "and his gaggle of crackpot lawyers asked me to literally reject votes ... chaos would have ensued.”

I’d love to ask my MAGA family, who always loved Pence, what they thought of this but they blocked us all.

DEI candidate
Led a coup
Dumb as a rock

What did I miss?

It’s great if they keep attacking her personality because that won’t go anywhere…

Quick Google: The principals of North Star do work for Republicans including Rubio, Graham, DeSantis, etc and the second company calls itself the leading voice for next generation conservatism.

"amgreatness" in the link should have been a giveaway.

but still valuable - if the right biased polls only have trump up 2, that's good.

Back