• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

She can fuck off.

1. The Palestinians, and not the ones who want Israel deal and either explicitly or implicitly support Hamas (and there are a lot of them), are suffering needlessly because of the acts taken by Hamas on October 7 and afterwards.
2. The Palestinians had Gaza, they put Hamas in charge of it, and things finally went to unsalvageable shit because they couldn't get enough pleasure out of random killings that they needed to organize a mass slaughter where hostages and Israeli corpses were paraded around in the streets to the overflowing joy of the general public, and the survivors continue to be assaulted and tortured to this day. And that was the last straw for Israel.
3. We need to support Israel's efforts to wipe out Hamas and Iranian proxies in nearby countries once and for all, and to put as much pressure as possible on getting the hostages released because only then will the loss of innocent life ON BOTH SIDES (and not just in Gaza which is all we ever talk about because of the intense islamophobia!) stop.
4. When that happens, we can work together with neighboring countries to rebuild Gaza and place it under a system of proper democratic controls and maybe plant the foundations for peace in the region.

I will say, if the Trumpster Fire wins, I will be happy at least that this cackling hyena lost. This election is a win win and a lose lose at the same time.

I will be happy at least that this cackling hyena lost.

dedikodu-kirk.gif

Oh, and #5 - our country should be fucking embarrassed at the legions of ignorant tools who are protesting for the past year in support of terrorists and chanting for the destruction of our one true ally in the entire mideast region and engaging in all sorts of acts of violence, vandalism, and their own brand of intimidation and terror right here at home. Dumb fucks.

Back