• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

She has basically taken over as President already. That's the optics they're trying to create, for better or worse. Joe is clearly being fully sidelined, basically a role reversal as he now essentially takes on ceremonial duties usually belonging to the VP. So, they're giving the world a preview of how she would preside in the role. Like I said, for better or worse.

She has basically taken over as President already. That's the optics they're trying to create, for better or worse. Joe is clearly being fully sidelined, basically a role reversal as he now essentially takes on ceremonial duties usually belonging to the VP. So, they're giving the world a preview of how she would preside in the role. Like I said, for better or worse.

so....for worse. got it.

It's because she doesn't support Israel. It was obvious enough after October 7, and she's cementing it now. It's the same sort of crap that Ari Emmanuel has been pulling, this "I'm a Jew but Israel is bad" garbage. In her case, married to a Jew. Emhoff's reputation in the community (legal and jewish) has never been great here. They circumcised too much when he was born, left him without anything down there.

I ditched “for you” ages ago. I’m not outsourcing my attention to some fucking anger inducing algo

Back