• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

All I get is:

Without access to the specific content of the Forum Ice discussion board, I can't directly observe or analyze the user LOF's comments or general attitude. If you can provide some of LOF’s posts or give me an idea of their typical behavior and language, I could help you interpret their attitude based on that information.

Anyone watch The League by any chance?

tumblr_mcw04dKbdz1qeiqtwo2_r1_500.gif

Got it.

But fuck.

Preston's views on women on the ForumIce discussion boards seem to be a point of controversy. He is known for expressing opinions that many find controversial or offensive, often touching on stereotypes or generalizations. It's important to approach these topics critically and consider multiple perspectives to gain a well-rounded understanding of his views and their implications.

All I get is:

Without access to the specific content of the Forum Ice discussion board, I can't directly observe or analyze the user LOF's comments or general attitude. If you can provide some of LOF’s posts or give me an idea of their typical behavior and language, I could help you interpret their attitude based on that information.
Did you put LOF or the full username? Weird.

All I get is:

That's the kind of thing I was getting before..bunch of useless non answers.

Back