• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

so....for worse. got it.
I (and the majority of Jews I know here) certainly don't like her stance when it comes to the Israel stuff. So, we're getting not just a "here's what I'll do if I'm elected" preview. She's actually doing it now. We don't have to wonder what it would be like under her.

She be laughing hard on election night. MAGA will get crushed.
I just pray nobody tries to shoot her in the interim. I’m a little bit worried about a copycat retaliation scenario
Have to note here that my reaction was based on the first part of your post. It made me too giddy not to react. The second part is scary and I agree with the concern.

More of these polls showing Trump getting historic black voter share against a black candidate and... still down and I may have to join Team Worm & CH1 on a Kamalandslide.

It's because she doesn't support Israel. It was obvious enough after October 7, and she's cementing it now. It's the same sort of crap that Ari Emmanuel has been pulling, this "I'm a Jew but Israel is bad" garbage. In her case, married to a Jew. Emhoff's reputation in the community (legal and jewish) has never been great here. They circumcised too much when he was born, left him without anything down there.

why do you think Bibi is projected to lose any election in the near future?

meme-mood.gif

Cackle-a Harris. Easy peasey.

She has basically taken over as President already. That's the optics they're trying to create, for better or worse. Joe is clearly being fully sidelined, basically a role reversal as he now essentially takes on ceremonial duties usually belonging to the VP. So, they're giving the world a preview of how she would preside in the role. Like I said, for better or worse.
Man you sure get triggered by women easy, especially unclean ones.

Vivek is one dude I've never been able to understand why he has a cult. One of the least likeable, dumbest people in politics. Just a vomit personality and an obnoxious, pretentious blowhard. And on top of that he's a Trump asslicker... Which okay, I guess that's why he has a cult following. Nvm. Carry on.

Back