• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

She is brilliant. Her cross examinations in congress are lawyer worthy. Whatever problems you may have with this lady, her intelligence should not even be a conversation.

counterpoint:

2okdbq.jpg

i truly think in 2016 no one thought trump would actually win.

and once he did no one thought roe v wade would be overturned.

and probably a lot of white women have regrets about complacency. i mean i'm sure a lot of people do but that demographic probably knows they need to step up.
I called a Trump win in 2016.

But I never thought Roe would be overturned.

Yup, no misogyny here folks.
Misogyny? To say that I think she's nasty, ignorant, and an anti-semite?

There are lots of guys out there that fit the same description.

The way some of you dummies reach to turn this into a woman thing is downright hilarious(ly stupid).

Ask it to summarize your views on stew and potatoes.
On Forumice, Zeke argues that stew and potatoes are a classic and unbeatable combination. He appreciates how the potatoes absorb the flavors of the stew, enhancing the overall taste experience. Zeke emphasizes that the comforting and hearty nature of this dish makes it a staple in many cuisines, and he values its simplicity and versatility.

you shouldn't double down here, the posts aren't good.
I see the post you're referring to. And I'll triple down and say that when she's okay with adults, children, and babies being raped by Hamas, she should definitely have that happen to her and decide if it would be a war crime for the US to take action in Gaza.

This isn't misogyny. I wish it for every idiot man who said the same thing.

Back