• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Misogyny? To say that I think she's nasty, ignorant, and an anti-semite?

There are lots of guys out there that fit the same description.

The way some of you dummies reach to turn this into a woman thing is downright hilarious(ly stupid).

nasty woman, you say?

how about vile? pushy?

does she cackle, perchance?

On Forumice, Zeke argues that stew and potatoes are a classic and unbeatable combination. He appreciates how the potatoes absorb the flavors of the stew, enhancing the overall taste experience. Zeke emphasizes that the comforting and hearty nature of this dish makes it a staple in many cuisines, and he values its simplicity and versatility.
And then he produces statistics that, while don’t prove that potatos enhance the flavour of the stew, take the conversation to a different but totally unrelated direction.

"I would be oh so overjoyed if this cunt and the rest of her cunt squad would take their bullshit ignorant rhetoric to Gaza and be the human shields that Hamas would use them for, after raping them a couple of dozen times"

look what you made me do.
Like I said, I'll triple down on that one, which was said in a very specific context, as you well know.

Here's the post, which I stand by 100%. If you're going to copy and paste, provide the full post.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6339686074112

I would be oh so overjoyed if this cunt and the rest of her cunt squad would take their bullshit ignorant rhetoric to Gaza and be the human shields that Hamas would use them for, after raping them a couple of dozen times, while they continue to hold hostages and send nonstop rockets into Israel. Maybe one of those 20% of rockets that they misfire could land on their fucking heads while they're there.

There's a difference between war and war crimes, you fucking toad. Israel is actively warning civilians to evacuate because they are at WAR with their terrorist government and can't just sit back and let them continue to strike. What a fucking joke a huge portion of the enlightened west has turned out to be. What a disgraceful world full of misinformation, disinformation, and hateful idiots who are given a public platform, while holding government positions no less. Shameful fucking travesty.

Back