• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I can't think of one of the politics women who bothers me in particular outside of their politics. Maybe some of the media ones tho.

The politicians who really grate just by the personas are much more the Ted Cruzes and Devin Nunes. Really make my skin crawl.

I can't think of one of the politics women who bothers me in particular outside of their politics. Maybe some of the media ones tho.

The politicians who really grate just by the personas are much more the Ted Cruzes and Devin Nunes. Really make my skin crawl.

C’mom. MJT is up there with the all time grates.

Ted Cruze at the airport was the least emphatic thing that I had seen up until this week

MTG is a proper nutter. Deeply unhinged human being, politics or no. She's the type of person that if she wasn't in politics would be screaming at her neighbhour with a bag of dogshit that didn't come from that neighbours dog in her hand.

MTG is a proper nutter. Deeply unhinged human being, politics are no. She's the type of person that if she wasn't in politics would be screaming at her neighbhour with a bag of dogshit that didn't come from that neighbours dog in her hand.

this is kind of why she doesn't bother me as much as her politics and ignorance maybe should - i think she actually believes what she says for real. it's the really soulless sleazy ones who fake it that irk me i think.

Back