• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

this is kind of why she doesn't bother me as much as her politics and ignorance maybe should - i think she actually believes what she says for real. it's the really soulless sleazy ones who fake it that irk me i think.

Fair. I guess I just can't stand the type of people who have unhinged child of 6 temper tantrums over any perceived grievance they have today.

this is kind of why she doesn't bother me as much as her politics and ignorance maybe should - i think she actually believes what she says for real. it's the really soulless sleazy ones who fake it that irk me i think.
Yup. It's the fake pandering bullshit that drives me up the wall.

this vp race has all the best dem surrogates on tv every single day going after trump hard and showing they can articulate policy, i feel like that was far less common a month ago.

They need to keep this competition going hard until the day before they need to actually name one of these guys.

to be fair, he could not anticipate the insane racist backlash. it was never like that before. Just a complete blockade by the gop against him. unprecedented.

I dunno. I think Hilldog would have been far less naive after what they did to Bill

Back