• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Like I said, I'll triple down on that one, which was said in a very specific context, as you well know.

Here's the post, which I stand by 100%. If you're going to copy and paste, provide the full post.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6339686074112

I would be oh so overjoyed if this cunt and the rest of her cunt squad would take their bullshit ignorant rhetoric to Gaza and be the human shields that Hamas would use them for, after raping them a couple of dozen times, while they continue to hold hostages and send nonstop rockets into Israel. Maybe one of those 20% of rockets that they misfire could land on their fucking heads while they're there.

There's a difference between war and war crimes, you fucking toad. Israel is actively warning civilians to evacuate because they are at WAR with their terrorist government and can't just sit back and let them continue to strike. What a fucking joke a huge portion of the enlightened west has turned out to be. What a disgraceful world full of misinformation, disinformation, and hateful idiots who are given a public platform, while holding government positions no less. Shameful fucking travesty.
yeah it was careless of me to cut off that you also wanted the group of women to get their heads blown off by a rocket part.

my bad.

Yeah, because it's made up garbage by Aberdeen. All it says is:

I don't have access to specific content or user posts on forumice.com or any other forums. To find out the views of a user named "Leafoffaith" on women, you would need to visit the forum directly and search for posts or threads created by that user. Most forums have search functions or user profiles that allow you to look up their contributions and opinions. If you have any other questions or need guidance on another topic, feel free to ask!
I don't know why it doesn't work for some of you but it's 100% legit. Not that any of us need chatGPT to tell us what's blatantly obvious.

yeah it was careless of me to cut off that you also wanted the group of women to get their heads blown off by a rocket part.

my bad.
Oh gee, such a clever reply. Not including the link to the video that caused me to say what I did or including my reasoning for being upset.

All you need to do in this situation is picture what would happen to AOC if she sets foot in Gaza, and then think about her accusing the US of genocide for going after the perpetrators committing thousands of similar acts in one day, while taking every reasonable effort to avoid loss of civilian life.

I don't know why it doesn't work for some of you but it's 100% legit. Not that any of us need chatGPT to tell us what's blatantly obvious everyone.
Yeah, fuck off. Even if it spit something like that out, which it didn't for me or anyone else, it's because of idiotic accusations it sees from people like you without any basis or justification.

Oh gee, such a clever reply. Not including the link to the video that caused me to say what I did or including my reasoning for being upset.

All you need to do in this situation is picture what would happen to AOC if she sets foot in Gaza, and then think about her accusing the US of genocide for going after the perpetrators committing thousands of similar acts in one day, while taking every reasonable effort to avoid loss of civilian life.
You need a hug. Not from me mind you..,

I’m getting gaslit

I don't have access to external websites or databases, including specific forums like Forum Ice, and therefore can't directly retrieve or view user posts from those sources. My responses are based on the information you provide and my training data, which includes general knowledge up to my last update. If you share excerpts or details from user posts, I can help analyze and provide insights based on that information.

Back