• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

GTbAhqHboAAk-B7

Attracting the women vote, going great folks! Keep it coming.

If we give the troll this much attention when vibes are good, imagine what a POS it’s going to be when the mood shifts?

I like this thread and would rather it not be filled with MAGAt stupidity for the next three months. Ignore it here and it will go somewhere else for attention.

If we give the troll this much attention when vibes are good, imagine what a POS it’s going to be when the mood shifts?

I like this thread and would rather it not be filled with MAGAt stupidity for the next three months. Ignore it here and it will go somewhere else for attention.
I’m getting to the block point tbh. It’s just really stupid stuff.

I want to like flyguy. I genuinely enjoy seeing other perspectives, not so much discussing with them because I don't like trying to get people to change their mind. But sometimes they're not actually other perspectives. Their worldview is fueled by rage and hate and that's not worth anyone's time!

Do you think when people like Vivek whine about trans folks or wokeness, they're genuine? Do you think only one side panders to their base? Are you new to politics?
Not at all, but it sure seems like folks in this thread think that

Ingrained beliefs.

My issue isn't exactly the viewpoint as people are allowed their own opinions, my issue is the support for a man that is a carpetbagging huckster that couldn't give two shits about your viewpoint.

If someone wants to live a backwoods life then have at it but don't force the rest of us to deal with a megalomaniac.

does make me feel better that trump has not made any attempts to expand the base that voted for him in 2020, in fact, he's only really splintered it further.

dems are enthused.

Back