• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Who do I hate? This is news to me.

I do have disdain for evil people who want to take away children's right to innocence. I do have disdain for people promoting Marxist principles. I do have a view of what promotes the most harmonious, virtuous, free, and fulfilling society and support people who promote things that help to that end.

I don't always (usually) take the time to go into a lot of nuance on all the reasons for those things. A lot of the beliefs are gathered based on lived experiences, books read, and people listened to, so I can't quite put it all into words properly and don't have the time to try to.

I am guilty of posting things that I find humorous or double standards.
Name 1 Marxist principle that Harris or the Democrats promote.
One.

Here, on the other hand is a document promoting fascist principles.

Stick with me, but maybe they're not trying to expand their base?

What would dilute your authenticity more than succumbing to warmongers like Lindsay Graham, Nikki Haley, Victoria Nuland, Rupert Murdach, etc

Almost like having real beliefs and principles prevents someone from going whichever direction the wind blows
You don't want to be down wind from Trump when said wind blows.

I do have disdain for evil people who want to take away children's right to innocence.

But...nobody is doing this in the way the right suggests other than the people most of the right doesn't want to talk about. Church leadership, etc,

I do have disdain for people promoting Marxist principles.

Marxist as in the workers owning the means of production? Or the made up marxism the right has created as a boogeyman? I ask this honestly, because shit like socialized health care, good public schools, etc have nothing to do with "marxism". Nobody currently in the public conversation is suggesting replacing capitalism with marxism.

But...nobody is doing this in the way the right suggests other than the people most of the right doesn't want to talk about. Church leadership, etc,

Marxist as in the workers owning the means of production? Or the made up marxism the right has created as a boogeyman? I ask this honestly, because shit like socialized health care, good public schools, etc have nothing to do with "marxism". Nobody currently in the public conversation is suggesting replacing capitalism with marxism.
...what? You don't the sexualization of children left and right? The exposure to drag bullshit? The transgender bullshit? The exposure to sexual deviancy at early ages? Really? Have you seen a pride parade?

I mean you saw the video I posted above that is straight communism.

...what? You don't the sexualization of children left and right? The exposure to drag bullshit? The transgender bullshit? The exposure to sexual deviancy at early ages? Really? Have you seen a pride parade?

I mean you saw the video I posted above that is straight communism.
what's wrong with drag?

and what's is bullshit about trans people? unless you're just a bigot and think they shouldn't exist?

what exposure to sexual deviancy are you talking about? you realize the internet exists, right?

and you obviously do not understand what communism is.

Back