• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

you don't get how limiting women to childbearing and housekeeping and dependance on a breadwinning male limits their freedom and independence?

do you feel the need to tell men what they shouldn't do for their own good?
I don't understand why you keep twisting what I'm saying, only thing I can think of is that you cannot comprehend what I'm saying and lack critical thought.

Please tell me what other purpose a person has in their life without family and kids.

On their death bed, who is there to comfort then and what do they look back on in life to say they are content with the life they lived. Genuinely curious what your answer is.
she has a husband and two kids and a lifetime of public service starting going after children who've been sexually abused.

you hate it when they're free to make their own choices about how to live. it's shocking you don't seem to understand this.

you're quite literally telling all women that YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM. dunno how it gets more patronizing than that.
I don't hate it? I have a view on what makes a virtuous, good society, and the majority of women agree. But I don't think that should be forced on anyone and that free choice is a right, even if I don't think it will bring them fulfillment or happiness.

Please tell me what other purpose a person has in their life without family and kids.

On their death bed, who is there to comfort then and what do they look back on in life to say they are content with the life they lived. Genuinely curious what your answer is.

you can't even think of one accomplishment you're proud of other than having a family? really?

i do hope it makes a difference to you on your death bed, at least. From what i've seen, people on their death beds aren't actual aware of who's around them, and most wouldn't remember them even if they did notice them.

you can't even think of one accomplishment you're proud of other than having a family? really?

i do hope it makes a difference to you on your death bed, at least. From what i've seen, people on their death beds aren't actual aware of who's around them, and most wouldn't remember them even if they did notice them.
Yeah, that would be the only one that mattered to me.

Work? Money? WGAF. It's all a means to an end and that is your family.

Back