• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Why does it suck? We wanted different things and I loved her enough to give it to her. Again you're thinking everyone thinks like you and Donald. We don't.
I assume some part of it was painful. I was attempting to be empathetic since I assume when you got married you weren't planning on getting divorced.

Man, everyone on here really tries to pick apart everything.

ah yes, stopping discrimination is the real discrimination, says the guy who thinks women working outside the home ruins society.
Children raised without mothers are worse off, yes. Same with fathers.

You can extrapolate that to whatever extreme you want to get your kicks, but I stand by that point.

I've reached the point where I see we are just going to agree to disagree. We have too different of worldviews and philosophy of what makes a virtuous and good society.
every time you're challenged on your views you pack up and go home instead of sticking around to try and defend or justify them.

just pick one question - what is wrong with drag? if you're gonna prance around like it's evil and all, at least you should be able to explain why...

Please tell me what other purpose a person has in their life without family and kids.

On their death bed, who is there to comfort then and what do they look back on in life to say they are content with the life they lived. Genuinely curious what your answer is.
you realize some people are biologically incapable of having children?

I suppose you think we should just round them up and slaughter them, since they have no purpose in life, according to you.

every time you're challenged on your views you pack up and go home instead of sticking around to try and defend or justify them.

just pick one question - what is wrong with drag? if you're gonna prance around like it's evil and all, at least you should be able to explain why...
Men dressed as women, sometimes with actual plastic surgery to give them women features, shaking their ass to kids? It's sexual deviancy disguised as perverse entertainment. Would bring a kid to a strip club?

What is good with drag?

I don't hate it? I have a view on what makes a virtuous, good society, and the majority of women agree.
what the fuck? no they don't, you're literally making stuff up.
But I don't think that should be forced on anyone and that free choice is a right, even if I don't think it will bring them fulfillment or happiness.
so you support a woman's right to choose then, right?

Back