• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

you realize some people are biologically incapable of having children?

I suppose you think we should just round them up and slaughter them, since they have no purpose in life, according to you.
I believe we've done the round on this point before. It sucks for them. Idk why you take it to the extreme conclusion, though.

I assume some part of it was painful. I was attempting to be empathetic since I assume when you got married you weren't planning on getting divorced.

Man, everyone on here really tries to pick apart everything.
Yes I took a bath financially but kept custody of my daughter. We both got what we wanted.

Most people stay together for financial reasons, I'm not one of them as I'm far too outspoken to put up with bullshit. Both mine and hers.

Yours too mate

Men dressed as women, sometimes with actual plastic surgery to give them women features, shaking their ass to kids? It's sexual deviancy disguised as perverse entertainment. Would bring a kid to a strip club?

What is good with drag?

why are you scared of people dressing any way they want?

does it bother you that both guys you're voting for this election wear more makeup than their female opponent?

Men dressed as women, sometimes with actual plastic surgery to give them women features, shaking their ass to kids? It's sexual deviancy disguised as perverse entertainment. Would bring a kid to a strip club?

What is good with drag?
freedom of expression, which I thought mattered to freedom loving folk! (that's just to start, there's more)

They are created equal in the eyes of god. It does not deny the biological and scientific differences in the sexes.

so equal in the eyes of god, but not equal in any actual meaningful tangible way in real everyday life.

no, we fucking don't

"84% of working women told ForbesWoman and TheBump that staying home to raise children is a financial luxury they aspire to."

I believe we've done the round on this point before. It sucks for them. Idk why you take it to the extreme conclusion, though.
I'm just trying to understand your views based on what you post. the phrasing I take comes from your posts. if you don't like the words, maybe think more carefully before you post.

but I'll ask you again - since, according to you, the only purpose a person has in their life is to have a family, do you think we should round up and slaughter everyone who is biologically incapable of reproducing?

freedom of expression, which I thought mattered to freedom loving folk! (that's just to start, there's more)
You don't have the freedom to take away children's innocence. Disgusting society to indoctrinate perverse sexual fantasies onto children.

"84% of working women told ForbesWoman and TheBump that staying home to raise children is a financial luxury they aspire to."

oh boy most people would love to be retired instead of working 9 to 5. amazing insight.

oh boy most people would love to be retired instead of working 9 to 5. amazing insight.

84% of working women told ForbesWoman and TheBump that staying home to raise children is a financial luxury they aspire to.

what’s more, more than one in three resent their partner for not earning enough to make that dream a reality.

oof-damn.gif

You don't have the freedom to take away children's innocence. Disgusting society to indoctrinate perverse sexual fantasies onto children.

but you have the freedom to give children deep, lifelong, sexual fear and trauma.

Back