• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

yes i'm talking about the massive scourge of conservative religious-based sexual trauma (with or without abuse tbh) that has had such a traumatic effect on society. It's not a coincidence that conservative, religious organizations are the biggest sexual abuse factories in history.

your kids aren't getting molested by drag queens. they're getting molested by your religious leaders.
Any organization with a power structure has molested kids.

Any organization with a power structure has molested kids.

it's the organizations who are deeply repressed sexually, and deliberately keep children fearful and ignorant about sex, and therefore completely vulnerable with no defenses, who prey on children far more than any other kind.

simple clear historical fact.

and these are the same organizations who keep pushing to ban birth control, abortions, and keep pushing to lower the marriage age to disgusting levels in all the red states.

it's the organizations who are deeply repressed sexually, and deliberately keep children fearful and ignorant about sex, and therefore completely vulnerable with no defenses, who prey on children far more than any other kind.

simple clear historical fact.
I'm sorry that happened to you

What in the world are you talking about? Abstinence? Or sexual assaults by church members? That documented history is disgusting but does not take away from the good of religion, too. The acts are also not committed by only church members.
This is my opinion, if you require religion to be a "Good person" then there's something wrong with the person. Decency does not need religion however religion does need decency and we do not see that unless you're in lock step.

This is my opinion, if you require religion to be a"Good person" then there's something wrong with the person. Decency does not need religion however religion does need decency and we do not see that unless you're in lock step.

any religious person who obsesses about enforcing strict sexual rules instead of being a good loving person is an obvious fraud, who misses the entire point.

which is most of them, to be fair.

in fact, enforcing strict sexual rules - i.e. no homos and no abortion - is literally the only thing that unites modern christianity, even though their lord and saviour never once mentioned either of them, and in fact loved partying with whores.

any religious person who obsesses about enforcing strict sexual rules instead of being a good loving person is an obvious fraud, who misses the entire point.

which is most of them, to be fair.

in fact, enforcing strict sexual rules - i.e. no homos and no abortion - is literally the only thing that unites modern christianity, even though their lord and saviour never once mentioned either of them, and in fact loved partying with whores.
Then you have the rabid "pro-lifers" that stop giving a shit once the baby is born.

The disconnect is amazing.

Back