• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I'm just trying to understand your views based on what you post. the phrasing I take comes from your posts. if you don't like the words, maybe think more carefully before you post.

but I'll ask you again - since, according to you, the only purpose a person has in their life is to have a family, do you think we should round up and slaughter everyone who is biologically incapable of reproducing?
Where does not fulfilling your highest biological calling equate to feeling someone doesn't deserve to live? You might be projecting a bit here

You don't have the freedom to take away children's innocence. Disgusting society to indoctrinate perverse sexual fantasies onto children.
you're the one making it sexual, ya weirdo.

have you ever been to a drag show? they're not inherently sexual. I've been to many. it's just another form of entertainment.

they don't take away children's innocence anymore than the fucking internet, youtube, etc. does. funny though we don't see you railing on about that.

seems like you have a problem with people being free to choose what clothing they want to wear. seems like you want to force people to dress a certain way. very anti-freedom.

but you have the freedom to give children deep, lifelong, sexual fear and trauma.
What in the world are you talking about? Abstinence? Or sexual assaults by church members? That documented history is disgusting but does not take away from the good of religion, too. The acts are also not committed by only church members.

Where does not fulfilling your highest biological calling equate to feeling someone doesn't deserve to live? You might be projecting a bit here
you still haven't answered the question.

I never said people only have one purpose in life, that was you!

my question for you is based off of what you posted. I'm trying to understand your views. the conclusion I have reached, based on what you keep posting, is that you're okay with slaughtering people who cannot have kids because they have no purpose in life. you haven't really denied it yet...

have you ever been to a drag show? they're not inherently sexual. I've been to many. it's just another form of entertainment.

they don't take away children's innocence anymore than the fucking internet, youtube, etc. does. funny though we don't see you railing on about that.

seems like you have a problem with people being free to choose what clothing they want to wear. seems like you want to force people to dress a certain way. very anti-freedom.
Because you never asked me lol.

I do fully plan to restrict internet access for my kid(s).

And yeah a strip club is not sexual either. Just a form of entertainment.

They're funny as fuck and contrary to popular misconception they do not rock out with their cocks out. They can pick out a homophobe quickly and will make the audience laugh with witticism about it though.

"84% of working women told ForbesWoman and TheBump that staying home to raise children is a financial luxury they aspire to."

Shocking, people wish they had enough money to stay at home with their children!

you still haven't answered the question.

I never said people only have one purpose in life, that was you!

my question for you is based off of what you posted. I'm trying to understand your views. the conclusion I have reached, based on what you keep posting, is that you're okay with slaughtering people who cannot have kids because they have no purpose in life. you haven't really denied it yet...
🌪️

They're funny as fuck and contrary to popular misconception they do not rock out with their cocks out. They can pick out a homophobe quickly and will make the audience laugh with witticism about it though.
yah pretty sure most of the people who want to ban drag shows have never actually fucking been to one.

I've definitely been to far more offensive religious events, filled with actual hate.

drag shows are filled with music, dancing, and joy.

and again, there's nothing inherently sexual about them...

What in the world are you talking about? Abstinence? Or sexual assaults by church members? That documented history is disgusting but does not take away from the good of religion, too. The acts are also not committed by only church members.

yes i'm talking about the massive scourge of conservative religious-based sexual trauma (with or without abuse tbh) that has had such a traumatic effect on society. It's not a coincidence that conservative, religious organizations are the biggest sexual abuse factories in history.

your kids aren't getting molested by drag queens. they're getting molested by your religious leaders.

Back