• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

“Let me be clear: If Democrats want to adopt an across the board ethics ban for all branches, I am in favor of that: no jets, no meals, no speaking honorariums, no gifts for anyone from anyone for any reason in any branch, starting with Congress. Until they support that, let’s all be honest about what this is: a campaign to destroy a court that they disagree with.”

okay yes, great?

poor dumb FlyGuy, opposing a code of ethics for supreme court judges

On another sports forum that I used to participate on, there was a dumb fuck from Alberta who's posts this dumb fuck could have copied and pasted they sound so much alike.

He was an absolute connoisseur of dumbfuckery during the Covid experience. I expect this dumb fuck was as well.

I think this dumb fuck is an American though?

They finally banned that dumb fuck and all his subsequent alternate accounts.

There are entirely too many dumb fucks with internet access.

Although like someone has said, might have been you Wayward, it's better to see/hear what dumb fucks are saying/thinking/doing than not knowing what they are on about.

“Let me be clear: If Democrats want to adopt an across the board ethics ban for all branches, I am in favor of that: no jets, no meals, no speaking honorariums, no gifts for anyone from anyone for any reason in any branch, starting with Congress. Until they support that, let’s all be honest about what this is: a campaign to destroy a court that they disagree with.”

okay yes, great?

How awesome would an across the board ethics policy to force every member of congress to not be able to trade in stocks?

On another sports forum that I used to participate on, there was a dumb fuck from Alberta who's posts this dumb fuck could have copied and pasted they sound so much alike.

He was an absolute connoisseur of dumbfuckery during the Covid experience. I expect this dumb fuck was as well.

I think this dumb fuck is an American though?

They finally banned that dumb fuck and all his subsequent alternate accounts.

There are entirely too many dumb fucks with internet access.

Although like someone has said, might have been you Wayward, it's better to see/hear what dumb fucks are saying/thinking/doing than not knowing what they are on about.
How many boosters ya got mate? Hopefully more than your count of distinct curse words in your vocabulary.

Back