• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

isn;t smalltown white nuclear family america where all the gays come from, and where suicide and drug use is sky high?
I know the drug use question is a yes because that's where the Sackler family and cartel actively targets.

No idea on gays. I know ATL and SF are the biggest gay cities last I checked and those are hardly small towns or white in ATL's case.

Well, yeah, the fact someone found this amusingly accurate is shocking to me. There's studies that link high levels of sexual partners with cluster b personality disorders like narcissism. People with those personality disorders have a terribly detrimental effect on their children. And those poor troubled children just keep the cycle going on. Brain studies show how it changes peoples brains and makes it hard to build actual emotional connections when sex is so casual and meaningless.

More families=more harmonious and good society. It's a pretty simple concept. You can see plain as day how single parent households wreck the black community.
You hit your head recently, correct?
Or was it a fall? I am guessing 6 ft.

Well, yeah, the fact someone found this amusingly accurate is shocking to me. There's studies that link high levels of sexual partners with cluster b personality disorders like narcissism. People with those personality disorders have a terribly detrimental effect on their children. And those poor troubled children just keep the cycle going on. Brain studies show how it changes peoples brains and makes it hard to build actual emotional connections when sex is so casual and meaningless.

More families=more harmonious and good society. It's a pretty simple concept. You can see plain as day how single parent households wreck the black community.
This might be the greatest post of all-time btw

I know the drug use question is a yes because that's where the Sackler family and cartel actively targets.

No idea on gays. I know ATL and SF are the biggest gay cities last I checked and those are hardly small towns or white in ATL's case.
You do realize that the number of gays who come from both male and female parents is somewhere in the neighborhood of ....
100%?

Are you saying the Sackler family, one of the biggest GOP donors of all time, is targetting small town white christian america? weird.

Also weird how the GOP fell all over themselves to grant a piddling settlement to Purdue Pharma, while all those evil lib Dems screamed bloody murder about what a scam it was, eh? (this was near the end of trump's term btw, so this was the trump gop, not the uniparty) https://apnews.com/article/c89c308de07b40c4a0ae215e721f913a

even weirder how Biden just made the biggest cartel bust ever, eh?

yeah that's where all the small town gays, produced by "christian" nuclear families, run to when they grow up.

Somehow "families are good and produce a good society" turned into "WHERE DO YOU THINK GAYS COME FROM???"

You all never cease to amaze. Adios until tomorrow

There's studies that link high levels of sexual partners with cluster b personality disorders like narcissism.

Yeah....in men. Also, you've egged your chicken. The traits exist and are the cause of getting the large amount of sexual partners. The high amount of sexual partners aren't causal.

I think these kind of people always believe they’ll be able to bring up their kids in a way that’ll stop them ever from making choices they don’t agree with or having worldviews that aren’t like theirs but of course, things don’t always work like that.

Or if she acted like a respectable person who simply gave a dignified response and walked away.

Who is the arbitor of what is and isn't respectable or dignified though? Most people have no issue with a woman getting a bit upset at being asked a bullshit question. That your immediate response to such a thing was to be upset with how she reacted than you were that he would ask that type of question is kind of bullshit.

Somehow "families are good and produce a good society" turned into "WHERE DO YOU THINK GAYS COME FROM???"

You all never cease to amaze. Adios until tomorrow
The difference between talking to you and a plant is, there is a good chance that the plant will grow once we have finished talking.

Back