• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

shocked this triggered you.
Well, yeah, the fact someone found this amusingly accurate is shocking to me. There's studies that link high levels of sexual partners with cluster b personality disorders like narcissism. People with those personality disorders have a terribly detrimental effect on their children. And those poor troubled children just keep the cycle going on. Brain studies show how it changes peoples brains and makes it hard to build actual emotional connections when sex is so casual and meaningless.

More families=more harmonious and good society. It's a pretty simple concept. You can see plain as day how single parent households wreck the black community.

Mitch burned the country down to stack SCOTUS, and now he's in a panic that his only legacy is toast.

View: https://x.com/therecount/status/1818006221195993187

oh man this election could turn out so well in so many different ways.

if all of Mitch's traitorous shenanigans end up resulting in dems winning POTUS for at least 4 of 5 terms (mitch became senate gop leader in 2006), and SCOTUS reform destroying mitch's stacking before he even has a chance to retire, that would be so fucking sweet.

Shouldn't you be more offended that people are walking around asking women's "body count" as if that's a piece of information that anyone in the world has a right to know?
Sure it's stupid, she could've said "no thank you" and walked away. But her response still has me cringing.

Well, yeah, the fact someone found this amusingly accurate is shocking to me. There's studies that link high levels of sexual partners with cluster b personality disorders like narcissism. People with those personality disorders have a terribly detrimental effect on their children. And those poor troubled children just keep the cycle going on. Brain studies show how it changes peoples brains and makes it hard to build actual emotional connections when sex is so casual and meaningless.

More families=more harmonious and good society. It's a pretty simple concept. You can see plain as day how single parent households wreck the black community.

isn;t smalltown white nuclear family america where all the gays come from, and where suicide and drug use is sky high?

Back