• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Feel like the next natural step is for dems (or anti trump repubkjxans) to step back and ask these news max guys - why are you being so weird and angry about this? In the most calm way possible without raising their voices back.

It’s actually weird how angry & red that guy just got for giving him a real fact.

It's why Mayor Pete does a good job on his Fox segments. He knows the facts, he gives them clearly, and he doesn't get angry trying to shout them back.

Pete was almost blushing talking about being a potential VP pick with the vetting process. If he was definitely out of the running, he would have denied it outright.

As much as he's been fantastic, I do think I'd go with one of the other governors in the rumours. The Dems are going with a "risky" top of the ticket (not really but for sake of argument), I think you want a "safer" second half of the ticket. Give Pete Secretary of State or something to keep him in the profile. I'm also not sure if being the VP pick would actually potentially limit his exposure on Fox and other networks - they'd stop having him on, and he'd have to switch to doing more rallies and events, and not do the media blitz.

Back