• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I still don't understand why the US has this crazy "voter registration" system, and not like other democracies where you simply are registered by default basically when you file you taxes, or at worst case can register when you go into vote.
i don't think i've ever waited more than 5 minutes? to vote. and that might actually be an exaggeration (as in too long). voting location is just across the street.

when i see hours long lineups it's hard not to conclude that it's partly by design or no real desire to make it easier.

i don't think i've ever waited more than 5 minutes? to vote. and that might actually be an exaggeration. voting location is just across the street.

when i see hours long lineups it's hard not to conclude that it's partly by design or no real desire to make it easier.
oh it's almost always by design.

you may want to check your reading comprehension... you're completely missing the point and I honestly don't know if it's deliberate or not. I'm gonna go with the latter.
My point was that it's consistent with the information needed to access and change your personal voter information and how you request an absentee ballot.

Back