• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Nobody refuses to acknowledge the Azov Brigade. It's like 1000 soldiers within an armed forces of 400K+

In recent Ukie elections, the far right/fascist candidate received support in the low single digits. Lower than is seen in other European countries.

Do you ever get tired of believing pure bullshit?

Until Mexico the only Jewish head of government apart from Israel.

Has had seven presidents, representing different parties, since decolonization. So what about Russia, how have they done since then? 🫣

They want the government to hold a small percentage in bitcoin (like they do with gold)

That’s a considerable amount of $$$

I would actually like to see the crosstabs of the crosstabs here - i.e. the age breakdown of the black vote. Because i actually wouldn't be surprised if young black men had switched to trump. But, i would imagine they would be amongst the least reliable voters, and i they may be very swayable by this recent push in the hip hop culture towards kamala (even if it's mostly a female hiphop push at the moment).
yah I agree with this. can see dotard appealing to disaffected young black men. who are also not super likely to vote.

They want the government to hold a small percentage in bitcoin (like they do with gold)

I also want the government to buy assets I already own, both further legitimizing those assets in the eyes of investors and inflating the value of said assets.

Anyone know where I can provide my list of assets to the US government for consideration?

I actually get mixed up because there's two with similar names. Bree Newsome and Briahna Joy Grey. Both extreme lefties. I think Briahna is the one who was Bernie's press secretary and Bree is the one who climbed flgapoles to pull down confederate flags. I think both are in the "Biden is a dictator tyrant" camp but i'm not sure.

Is it Bree that i argue with the most? I haven't seen her tweets as much since Biden went down, other than expressing outrage at any idea of picking anyone other than Kamala - i wonder if she's gone for kamala now or still doing her performative outrage.
Briahna has become pretty much completely unhinged recently. she cannot contain her antisemitism. dunno as much about Bree.

I want to see Kamala reduce these crypto bros to tears in November….however, it’s probable that eventually the US govt will have a favourable strategy for digital currency

bitcoin was the great liberator. government-free money!

oops.

(they don't actually care about government holding a percentage they just want the financial windfall of the government guaranteeing their investment).

I want to see Kamala reduce these crypto bros to tears in November….however, it’s probable that eventually the US govt will have a favourable strategy for digital currency

they're already in the process of allowing them to be part of ETFs, no?

I also want the government to buy assets I already own, both further legitimizing those assets in the eyes of investors and inflating the value of said assets.

Anyone know where I can provide my list of assets to the US government for consideration?
I was going to say it's pretty easy to buy a politician, but if you have some money handy and really want bang for your buck, the cost of buying a member of the Supreme Court has never been more affordable!!

bitcoin was the great liberator. government-free money!

oops.

(they don't actually care about government holding a percentage they just want the financial windfall of the government guaranteeing their investment).

Government holding a percentage would create huge buying pressure…. so yeah they care…. a lot!!

Back