• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Do we have any decent data on black support for Trump compared to 2020? It's entirely anecdotal so I put zero stock in what I'm observing, but it does appear to have strengthened. Though that could just be that many blacks have seen the business opportunity in becoming a social media influencer black MAGA guy. Their base loves black magas in a "see we're not racist" kinda way.
Yes. Would be the highest for any Republican since exit polls started in 1972. I don’t think anyone’s even cracked 12 in like 30 years. I went to pew research and checked every single one

Do we have any decent data on black support for Trump compared to 2020? It's entirely anecdotal so I put zero stock in what I'm observing, but it does appear to have strengthened. Though that could just be that many blacks have seen the business opportunity in becoming a social media influencer black MAGA guy. Their base loves black magas in a "see we're not racist" kinda way.

IMG_1272.jpeg

Remember when I showed you that the site is known as a haven for neo-Nazis and you pretended to not know that?
Your ilk labels anyone not far left as a neo-Nazi while refusing to acknowledge the Nazi militia in Ukraine so you’ll have to forgive me for ignoring your assertion.

View: https://x.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1818301905447043551

● Among Black voters, Harris commands a significant advantage at 67%, while Trump trails at 22%

● In the Hispanic demographic, Harris secures 54% support, leaving Trump with 37%.

● Trump leads with 18 to 35-year-old voters, 45% to 36%

22 percent of the black vote.

Hilarious.

I would actually like to see the crosstabs of the crosstabs here - i.e. the age breakdown of the black vote. Because i actually wouldn't be surprised if young black men had switched to trump. But, i would imagine they would be amongst the least reliable voters, and i they may be very swayable by this recent push in the hip hop culture towards kamala (even if it's mostly a female hiphop push at the moment).

I would actually like to see the crosstabs of the crosstabs here - i.e. the age breakdown of the black vote. Because i actually wouldn't be surprised if young black men had switched to trump. But, i would imagine they would be amongst the least reliable voters, and i they may be very swayable by this recent push in the hip hop culture towards kamala (even if it's mostly a female hiphop push at the moment).
I would tend to think young voters (of whatever ethnicity) might be less likely to vote than other age brackets as well (unless they have a specific reason to vote for somebody).

This really seems like a reach to be double historical norms when there was zero evidence of this shift in 2016, 2018, 2020, and 2022 though. Like pretty much impossible?

I like him. Dems have depth
No salary cap in politics
I saw a bump in the lines so I knew right away that a story about him was released. Likely emotional betting right now as the story is nothing but speculation. But hey we're all speculating!

I occasionally see your Twitter interactions with her pop up under my “for you” tab.

Seems like an unhinged lunatic who’s a perfect illustration of how a leftist can become indistinguishable from the far right by travelling far enough along the political horseshoe.

And oh boy is she BIG MAD in that clip.

I actually get mixed up because there's two with similar names. Bree Newsome and Briahna Joy Grey. Both extreme lefties. I think Briahna is the one who was Bernie's press secretary and Bree is the one who climbed flgapoles to pull down confederate flags. I think both are in the "Biden is a dictator tyrant" camp but i'm not sure.

Is it Bree that i argue with the most? I haven't seen her tweets as much since Biden went down, other than expressing outrage at any idea of picking anyone other than Kamala - i wonder if she's gone for kamala now or still doing her performative outrage.

Back