• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Brie Newsom the black girl here is one of the more famous "extreme left" bernie bros anti-biden / anti-dems "both sides are the same or dems are even worse aktually" folks. Precious watching this fraud exposed.

View: https://x.com/trouble_man90/status/1818047055941808218

I occasionally see your Twitter interactions with her pop up under my “for you” tab.

Seems like an unhinged lunatic who’s a perfect illustration of how a leftist can become indistinguishable from the far right by travelling far enough along the political horseshoe.

And oh boy is she BIG MAD in that clip.

I occasionally see your Twitter interactions with her pop up under my “for you” tab.

Seems like an unhinged lunatic who’s a perfect illustration of how a leftist can become indistinguishable from the far right by travelling far enough along the political horseshoe.

And oh boy is she BIG MAD in that clip.
Don't we all. Don't. We. All.

View: https://x.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1818301905447043551

● Among Black voters, Harris commands a significant advantage at 67%, while Trump trails at 22%

● In the Hispanic demographic, Harris secures 54% support, leaving Trump with 37%.

● Trump leads with 18 to 35-year-old voters, 45% to 36%

22 percent of the black vote.

Hilarious.

Harris is up 2 with Trump supposedly getting 22% of black voters and winning young voters by 9 points?

Bloodbath?

Yeah i've never really seen Kelly say anything remarkable. Not sure his legislative record is much. He's an astronaut and his wife's a hero tho.

There is still a significant portion of the Democrat party who are reflexively afraid of the progressives inside their tent.

Do we have any decent data on black support for Trump compared to 2020? It's entirely anecdotal so I put zero stock in what I'm observing, but it does appear to have strengthened. Though that could just be that many blacks have seen the business opportunity in becoming a social media influencer black MAGA guy. Their base loves black magas in a "see we're not racist" kinda way.

Back