• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I know this poll is Pennsylvania only. But this is a lot closer to where I think we’re going to see RFK Jr end up.

The polls showing him getting upwards of 10% always seemed nuts to me.

Starting to look like there really was an anti-Biden protest vote happening for RFK.

Your ilk labels anyone not far left as a neo-Nazi while refusing to acknowledge the Nazi militia in Ukraine so you’ll have to forgive me for ignoring your assertion.

1. Nazis are a problem in every army, even in canada, and especially in russia.

2. Ukraine as a country has had less political support for nazi parties (which exist in most every euro country) than almost any other euro country.

I would tend to think young voters (of whatever ethnicity) might be less likely to vote than other age brackets as well (unless they have a specific reason to vote for somebody).

100%

My point was more that given some movement in the young black pop culture, that any shift in youth or black vote to trump might be most evident in this very specific double demo.

I didn’t realize Prtizker was a billionaire, and from one of the richest families in the US.

Would be funny for him to be on the ticket and watch all the MAGAts freak out about having a rich, out of touch guy in the White House 🤣

View: https://x.com/riley_gaines_/status/1818271404510310763?s=46&t=jO26Xs3gATFmVvs8KlHlPg

Imagine removing weightlifting from the Olympics because of concerns around doing controls, but allowing this. IOC is a joke

We’ve obviously witnessed equivalent and worse beatdowns from two competitors who were born female, do you want to do anything about those competitors as well? (Asking sincerely)

Cause the other thing is, the primary advantage the M2F competitor might have would be a result of not having been allowed to use blockers early on in life, and/or transitioning long after the higher levels of testosterone impacted their musculature development.

….so the more trans folks are given autonomy over their own bodies to live as they wish, the less you’d see this kind of potential disparity. (Although you’ll always have outliers who demolish the opposition thanks to their genetic luck, just as we always have)….

But I do think the answer ultimately lies in developing something more substantive to delineate between competitors than simply M/F and weight.

while refusing to acknowledge the Nazi militia in Ukraine

Nobody refuses to acknowledge the Azov Brigade. It's like 1000 soldiers within an armed forces of 400K+

In recent Ukie elections, the far right/fascist candidate received support in the low single digits. Lower than is seen in other European countries.

Do you ever get tired of believing pure bullshit?

Back