• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

and the unstated context here is that Hamilton is bigger than any city east of Quebec.

funny enough, the three of us in the office who grew up in the GTA all enjoy our Hamilton pilgrimmages.

but I have colleagues who think Halifax downtown is sketchy AF too... I had one person talk about how unsafe my favourite bakery is (also the location of the climbing gym, where I park my bike after dark multiple days weekly...)

all this to say, the people who didn't grow up in the (or a) city seem fucking terrified of it

To be fair, hamilton is a shithole.

But yeah definitely not a scary shithole.

the more I think about it, the more I land on this whole couchfucker incident being a really terrible reflection of where we are as a society.

but it is also admittedly very entertaining.

To be fair, hamilton is a shithole.

But yeah definitely not a scary shithole.
Hamilton is an underrated, up and coming shithole! with great restos and breweries (hello collective arts!).

and is also very walkable, which I really appreciate when travelling for work.

spent a week in Brampton in May and have to fucking drive (and sit in traffic) goddamn everywhere. it sucks. I'm spoiled as someone who can bike into their downtown office though for my daily commute.

Hamilton is an underrated, up and coming shithole! with great restos and breweries (hello collective arts!).

and is also very walkable, which I really appreciate when travelling for work.

spent a week in Brampton in May and have to fucking drive (and sit in traffic) goddamn everywhere. it sucks. I'm spoiled as someone who can bike into their downtown office though for my daily commute.

Yeah i'm just doing a bit. My cousin has opened a few nice restaurants there. The place is doing better.

My bro lives in brampton and yeah thst place is just death it's not even a city just a giant burb.

Back