• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Anyone that did let themselves get cucked too badly already.

Nikki had it but it's probably gone for good now.

I dunno. They had a couple decent guys but they quit in disgust.

Who was that youngish looking guy who quit because his wife was sick i think? Took a job in a florida university for a while but just left thst too? He was kinda cool.
Ben Sasse

Rogan putting out a whimpering, snivelling, piss ant retraction on his support of RFK Jr, to bow down to the MAGA crowd and bend the knee for Trump, is so hilariously cowardly for such a try hard “Alpha male”……what a fraud.

….and now he’s attacking Tim Walz calling him a left wing nutjob, falsely accusing him of changing the Minnesota flag to one covertly representing Somalia’s. (??? For what purpose exactly Joe, you fucking mental midget)

What a spineless loser.

Rogan putting out a whimpering, snivelling, piss ant retraction on his support of RFK Jr, to bow down to the MAGA crowd and bend the knee for Trump, is so hilariously cowardly for such a try hard “Alpha male”……what a fraud.

….and now he’s attacking Tim Walz calling him a left wing nutjob, falsely accusing him of changing the Minnesota flag to one covertly representing Somalia’s. (??? For what purpose exactly Joe, you fucking mental midget)

What a spineless loser.
Joe is incredibly disappointing...his MMA podcasts were (are?) top tier and he had some great non MMA podcasts over the years. Seeing him turn into this has been such a loss...

Starting to get excited about the fact Walz is only 60, and still has plenty of time to be President for two terms himself.
I'm not sure he seems like the type. Assuming they win, Kamala does 8 years, he'd be 68 by then. I could see him be fine with doing his duty as VP, and then hand it over to the next generation. Buttigieg or someone else in the next group.

Joe is incredibly disappointing...his MMA podcasts were (are?) top tier and he had some great non MMA podcasts over the years. Seeing him turn into this has been such a loss...

I maintain that this current iteration of Rogan is always who he’s been. He just didn’t feel free to really let it all the way out until he got his guaranteed Spotify money.

And hell—even before that, he’s still been shamelessly hawking snake oil and whack job alternative medicine for years.

Back in the day I’d listen to a couple of his podcasts a year when he had a particularly interesting guest on, and I’d laugh my ass off at the shit he’d be selling. “Alpha Brain” brain pills is one that really stands out in my memory.

Back