• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

He was always like this yeah. Way back to when he was a regular on stern 20+ years ago. I was stunned to see how much he blew up since he's not actually funny or intelligent. Chappelle was the one stern regular that I wasn't surprised to see blow up. Rogan has always been a talentless hack.

The good thing about him on stern is that they'd mock him and put him in his place every time he'd come up with one of his brilliant ideas or theories. Now that he has his own podcast it's free reign.

It's still early but it seems like Dotard is using Hillary's campaigning strategy (eg., not doing alot) unlike in his past election campaigns. Letting his flunky the Couch-man handle much of that stuff.

Joe is incredibly disappointing...his MMA podcasts were (are?) top tier and he had some great non MMA podcasts over the years. Seeing him turn into this has been such a loss...

Have you ever done mushrooms/sensor deprivation tank/mma bro/have legit interesting people on my podcast Joe was great.

He was dumb, knew he was dumb and just brought cool people on his podcasts, let them talk for 2 hrs and asked some oddball questions once in a while.

Maga Joe is an idiot bitch.

How exactly does the Supreme Court proposal from Biden makes its way through to reality? Regular vote in senate and house?

is he like this because at some point somebody laughed at an incorrect crying of wolf...?

If you’re an undramatic market pundit who advises people to invest a small percentage of their salary every month instead of trying to to time every top and bottom, you will get a total of 7 likes and zero monthly paid subscribers

Back